Sales Administrator – Job ref: 2099
• Working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5.30pm
• Reporting to Sales Manager
Aston Elite Ltd is looking for a personable and efficient Sales Administrator to deliver exceptional customer support for our Marlow-based client. You will be a confident and persuasive individual with the ability to prioritise your workload.
Responsibilities for the Sales Administrator:
• Handle all incoming customer enquiries via email and telephone with speed and efficiency.
• Converting CRM jobs in to quotations.
• Processing new sales orders.
• Providing a high standard of correspondence to clients via email, phone and letter.
• General filing.
• Upkeep of CRM system, Excel sales data and stats with meticulous attention to detail.
• To assist in the general administration function of the sales department e.g. preparing ad hoc reports, analysis work.
• Ensure emails are read and prioritised accordingly and take action where necessary.
• Produce effective reports and correspondence as required.s
• Ensure credit status is acceptable, if not check with Accounts department.
• Any other duties of an ad hoc nature as and when required.
Skills and experience required for the Sales Administrator:
• Educated to minimum of GCSE level or equivalent.
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
• Minimum 1-year experience within an order processing Customer Service environment.
• Strong IT skills with sound knowledge of MS Office.
• Confident and personable; firm but fair.
• Strong attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
• Ability to cope efficiently under pressure.
• Excellent organisation, time management and work prioritisation.
• Work to the standard of IIP, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
If you’re looking to develop your Sales Support career within a fun, fast-paced environment, don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01628 566588 or Email your CV to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.