Sales Account Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 + bonus
Aston Elite Ltd is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager with a natural flair for Business Development to join our Maidenhead-based client. This is a partly field based role with 75% account management and 25% business development across the UK with the very occasional overnight stay .
Key responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager:
• Managing key accounts, ensuring needs and expectations are always met.
• Lead generation via walk-ins and making effective outbound calls with key decision makers.
• Pricing negotiation and quotations.
• Following an order through from enquiry to order.
• Making regular on-site visits to current and prospective customers across the UK.
• Advising of new products.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Requirements of the Sales Account Manager:
• 1 to 3 years’ sales experience, ideally within a 360 Sales Account Management environment
• Ideally construction experience ideal but not essential.
• Some experience of B2B cold calling.
• Experience of providing quotations.
• Strong IT knowledge, including MS Office e.g. Excel.
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
• Personable, dynamic and self-motivated.
• Full, clean UK driving license.
If you are looking to build your career within this dynamic and growing company and become an integral member of their sales team, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Contact us on 01628 566 588 for more information.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.