£25,000 – 35,000 p.a. – DOE & overtime
- Full training will be provided in few specialist areas
- Benefits: Company vehicle, paid holidays, paid overtime, Company Pension scheme and profit share
Aston Elite is looking for a bright and dynamic Maintenance Associate to join our well established, market-leading client in Henley-on-Thames. Due to expansion, they are looking for an efficient Maintenance Associate with strong general building experience (plastering, basic plumbing, electrical work, good joinery skills).
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Associate:
- Working together with a team of in-house skilled and qualified operatives
- Visiting customers and properties on site – travel involved
- General maintenance work
- To carry out specialist remedial work overseen by the Supervisor and foreman
- To use own initiative and can discuss any queries with the clients
- On-site problem solving
- To create and maintain excellent ongoing relationship with existing and new clients
Skills and experience required for the Maintenance Associate:
- Construction industry knowledge/experience is an advantage but not essential
- Must hold a clean, full UK driving licence (preferably access to own vehicle)
- Must be a hands-on player in a small business environment
- Must be hardworking with “hunger” for development
- Must have general building experience
- Excellent communication skills and a personable approach
- Ability to work well with others as well as to work to your own initiative
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Ability to build strong relationship with clients, colleagues, contractors, etc.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.