Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxon
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 D.O.E.
- Package: private medical insurance
- Start date: ASAP
Aston Elite is looking for an organised and structured IT Manager to work for our prestigious client based in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining technology infrastructure and have knowledge of all IT hardware and software products, capabilities and requirements.
Responsibilities of the IT Manager:
- Maintain functionality of bespoke system for website layouts and registration forms to enable promotion, registration, on site scanning and feedback.
- On implementation ongoing responsibility for registrations and sales management system – Etouches and Salesforce
- Communication templates: invites, e-confirmations, feedback forms, certificates.
- Specification, analysis, installation and support all computer hardware and software and ancillary equipment (printers, screens et).
- Occasional on-site assistance to install IT equipment.
- Provide general IT user training and support, creating tailored reports upon request for analysing data.
- Managing secure network, storage of data, backup, maintenance and insurance.
- Website hosting and domain management across multiple companies.
- Maintain email accounts, company and website based mailboxes.
- Prepare kits on site use, maintenance of IT kit list and responsible to ensure all correct equipment taken on site.
- Oversee online processing of invoices, payments and credit.
- Creating job specific report and collection of data.
- Assist with multimedia pages in WordPress and on YouTube.
Skills and experience required for the IT Manager:
- Proficient MS Office 365 platform.
- Knowledge of VPS, Linux, PHP, SMTP.
- With barcode scanners on site.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills on able to prioritise tasks in order of importance.
- Organised and structured.
- Personable, approachable, attentive and instinctive.
If you’re an experienced, methodical and structured IT Manager with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude, you won’t want to miss out on this exciting and rewarding opportunity. Call us on 01628 566 588 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.