HGV Driver – 3.5t / 7.5t vehicles
circa £24,000 per annum D.O.E
- Start date: ASAP
- Full-Time hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch.
- Company pension scheme, 22 days paid leave per year + paid bank holidays.
- Early/late starts with early/late finishes on occasion.
Aston Elite Ltd is looking for an experienced HGV Driver with a license to drive both 3.5 tonne and 7.5 tonne vehicles for our reputable client based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The Driver will be responsible for the collection and delivery process of structure accessories including the unloading/reloading of these items.
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver:
- Unloading and reloading of stock across several locations.
- Yard duties on an ad-hoc basis, including sorting and grading stock.
- Maneuvering supplies to dedicated storage areas.
- Communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
Experience and Qualifications required for the HGV Driver:
- Ideally 1 Year experience : 3.5 and 7.5 Tonne Vehicle or LGV / HGV Class 2 and 3.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Full Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card.
- Forklift Licence is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and establish relationships with clients.
- Reliable and proactive.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.