Part-Time Contracts Administrator
£12-£13 per hour
Part-time (3 days per week)
Duration: approx. 3-6 months
Start date: 25th March 2019
Aston Elite Ltd is looking for a bright, dynamic and experienced Contracts Administrator to provide direct admin support to their sales team based in Marlow, Bucks. This is a temporary position, 3 days p/week for around 6 months.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator
- Sales and contracts administration, generating order forms
- Maintaining CRM database with accuracy and consistence
- Understand company pricing and policies
- Provide direct support to internal sales staff
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Supports sales team with approved requests originating from the Finance Department
- Other various ad hoc duties on request
Skills and experience required for the Contracts Administrator
- Confident, personable and engaging
- Ideally educated to degree level
- 1+ years of experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) and Salesforce
- Ability multi-task working to tight deadlines
- Proven ability of working on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
If you’re an experienced contracts/sales administrator and you’re keen to enhance your CV by working within this prestigious organisation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01628 566 588 or send your CV to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.